Thankful and Smiling – MC² Bash & Brews By Tony Bryan, Executive Director for MC² I have a confession to...
LMI, the premier sponsor of the Midwest Cyber Center (MC2), visited the newly established Cyber Technology and Research Lab (CTRL)...
Fostering Information Sharing through ISAO's Midwest Cyber Center's (MC²) March Cyber Breakfast invited Rick Lipsey, from LMI, to provide insights...
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent By Amber Lowry on February 7, 2019 2
- “There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked, and those that will be.” By Amber Lowry on March 7, 2018 2
Robin Boyce on Candidate Engagement Manager Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Tiffany shar'i Bryant on Apprenticeship program aims to fill cybersecurity jobs I am interested in the apprenticeship program. I have about…
Amber Lowry on Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent Thanks for the comment. Our pre-apprenticeship program is an 8…
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2
- Meet the Interns – Kelli Kinnikin By Amber Lowry on June 11, 2018 1