Cancellation & Refund
- Candidates have until two weeks before class starts to submit their cancellation and refund request via email by 11:59pm CST to email@example.com for a full refund.
- Candidates will have until a week before class starting to submit their cancellation and refund via email by 11:59 pm CST to firstname.lastname@example.org for a 50% refund.
- If the candidate attends the first class but decides to drop afterward, no refund will be given.
- If the candidate does not attend the first class they have until the second week of the class official start date by 11:59 pm CST to submit a refund request to email@example.com for a 25% refund.
- If an act of god or family emergency happens during the pre-apprenticeship class, the candidate must email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of special circumstance in order to place a pause on their course without any penalties. Depending on the circumstance candidates might be eligible to attend the class the next semester it’s offered without an extra fee.
- This request, however, must be made by 11:59 pm CST to email@example.com two weeks before the training course is completed. For example, no later than the 6th week out of the 8-week class.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Online training courses may not be transferred to another candidate.
- Candidates have 8 weeks to complete the pre-apprenticeship class.
- If the candidate does not complete the 8-week class, they are not eligible to move on to CyberUp’s apprenticeship program.
- The candidate must wait until the next semester before being able to register for CyberUp’s pre-apprenticeship class to move on within the apprenticeship application process.
- CyberUp will only pay for one testing voucher for the candidate. If the candidate fails their first test, then the candidate will be responsible to pay for any additional testing vouchers.
- If the candidate fails their Security+ certification test, the candidate has up to 6 months from pre-apprenticeship class completion date to pass the certification to be eligible for CyberUp’s Apprenticeship Program. If the candidate doesn’t earn the Security+ certification after 6 months, they will be removed from CyberUp’s Program.