About Tony Bryan
Tony is a veteran, lover of St. Louis, and a self-proclaimed "nonprofit nerd." He has served the regional nonprofit ecosystem for over 10 years in varying roles and currently serves as the Executive Director of CyberUp. The organization is committed to closing the cybersecurity skills gap by training the workforce of today and inspiring the workforce of tomorrow. When he is not working, he enjoys spending time with his wife Addie and their four children. He obsesses over football way too much and helps other nonprofits meet their goals through volunteering and board service.
You also might be interested in
By Mike A. Bryan Launched in January of this year,[...]
It is the time of year where we spend time[...]
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent By Amber Lowry on February 7, 2019 2
- “There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked, and those that will be.” By Amber Lowry on March 7, 2018 2
Robin Boyce on Candidate Engagement Manager Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Tiffany shar'i Bryant on Apprenticeship program aims to fill cybersecurity jobs I am interested in the apprenticeship program. I have about…
Amber Lowry on Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent Thanks for the comment. Our pre-apprenticeship program is an 8…
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- A Seat at the Table By Mike Bryan on July 1, 2020 2
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2