Many thanks to the MC² for their assistance in furthering my IT security goals. With the help of their scholarship program, I attended CompTIA’s Security + certification course and received my certificate. Within weeks of completing the course, I attended one of their events and made several connections with professionals seeking IT professionals, even ones as new to the field as myself. Shortly thereafter, I received two separate offers for employment, and am pleased to say that I have accepted one and am looking forward to going to work for one of the best IT companies in the city. I wouldn’t have this opportunity if it weren’t for the folks at the MC², so again, many thanks to them, especially Tony and Amber, who made the application process quick and easy, and who have been a pleasure to work with!
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent By Amber Lowry on February 7, 2019 2
- “There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked, and those that will be.” By Amber Lowry on March 7, 2018 2
Robin Boyce on Candidate Engagement Manager Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Tiffany shar'i Bryant on Apprenticeship program aims to fill cybersecurity jobs I am interested in the apprenticeship program. I have about…
Amber Lowry on Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent Thanks for the comment. Our pre-apprenticeship program is an 8…
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- A Seat at the Table By Mike Bryan on July 1, 2020 2
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2
apprenticeship BeCyberSmart capture the flag comptia cyber Cyber apprenticeship cyber aware CyberPatriot cyber security cybersecurity Cybersecurity analyst registered apprenticeship Cybersecurity awareness CyberUp hacking high school If you connect it Information Sharing IoT IT Fundamentals LMI Masterclock MC² middle school Midwest Cyber Center National Cybersecurity Awareness Month NCSAM NIST Framework October 2020 pre-apprenticeship protect it Registered Apprenticeship Scott AFB Scott Air Force Base security Soft skills St. Louis STEAM STEM T-REX training wecyberup workforce development workplace readiness skills youth youth competition