CyberUp is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. We get funding from three sources: donations, public and private grants, and company sponsorships....
We encourage people from all walks of life to apply. We also know that many college students do not get...
No. This is not an option for us at this time.
No. Our program is currently only for companies and candidates in the United States.
Each of our candidates goes through an application process, an in-person interview, and a background check before enrolling in our...
Our entrance requirements are 18 years or older, high school diploma or GED, and must be authorized to work in...
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent By Amber Lowry on February 7, 2019 2
- “There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked, and those that will be.” By Amber Lowry on March 7, 2018 2
Robin Boyce on Candidate Engagement Manager Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
Tiffany shar'i Bryant on Apprenticeship program aims to fill cybersecurity jobs I am interested in the apprenticeship program. I have about…
Amber Lowry on Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent Thanks for the comment. Our pre-apprenticeship program is an 8…
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- A Seat at the Table By Mike Bryan on July 1, 2020 2
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2