The U.S Department of Labor’s Office of Apprenticeship, works in conjunction with State Apprenticeship Agencies to administer the program nationally. These agencies are responsible for registering apprenticeship programs that meet federal and state standards; protecting the safety and welfare of apprentices; issuing nationally recognized and portable Certificates of Completion of Apprenticeship to apprentices; promoting the development of new programs through marketing and technical assistance; assuring that all programs provide high quality training; and assuring that all programs produce skilled and competent workers. In addition, a wide variety of stakeholders exist, including state organizations, industry associations, educational organizations (both secondary and post-secondary), workforce development organizations, economic development organizations, community-based organizations, and others. These stakeholders have a substantial interest in its success of Registered Apprenticeship.
Most Commented Posts
- Midwest Cyber Center – Expanding Opportunity While Securing Our Country By Amber Lowry on October 30, 2018 2
- Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent By Amber Lowry on February 7, 2019 2
- “There are only two types of companies: those that have been hacked, and those that will be.” By Amber Lowry on March 7, 2018 2
- Robin Boyce on Candidate Engagement Manager Thank you! Look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Tiffany shar'i Bryant on Apprenticeship program aims to fill cybersecurity jobs I am interested in the apprenticeship program. I have about…
- Amber Lowry on Opening Up a Pathway for True Entry Level Talent Thanks for the comment. Our pre-apprenticeship program is an 8…
Most Liked Posts
- Cool jobs in St. Louis – Jasmine Owens, cyber security By Amber Lowry on July 24, 2018 4
- LMI Infuses Cyber Technology and Research Lab with $50,000 to Support Security Initiatives By Amber Lowry on July 14, 2017 2
- A Seat at the Table By Amber Lowry on July 1, 2020 2
apprenticeship BeCyberSmart capture the flag comptia cyber Cyber apprenticeship cyber aware CyberPatriot cyber security cybersecurity Cybersecurity analyst registered apprenticeship Cybersecurity awareness CyberUp hacking high school If you connect it Information Sharing IoT IT Fundamentals LMI Masterclock MC² middle school Midwest Cyber Center National Cybersecurity Awareness Month NCSAM NIST Framework October 2020 pre-apprenticeship protect it Registered Apprenticeship Scott AFB Scott Air Force Base security Soft skills St. Louis STEAM STEM T-REX training wecyberup workforce development workplace readiness skills youth youth competition